Especially because I'm gonna be training!! I'm so dang excited to train! I almost jumped and screamed when President called me and told me on Friday! Tomorrow I'm going to the Mission Home for a Trainer's Training. Then NEXT tuesday I go back to the mission home and we have orientation stuff with the new kids and have a fun "Ceremony" thing where we meet our "kids". We eat dinner there and sleep there and then leave the next day. My companion leaves in 3 weeks so he will most likely stay with us for 2 weeks and go shortly. But it should be good!
There really isn't a whole ton to report. Nothing crazy has been happening. The time in the mission is passing by so fast. I can't believe I've already been out for the time I have. Me and my companion have been getting along a lot better. I've been really happy for that. I don't know if I'm just more patient or if he is just doing better haha. But everything is going well and I'm looking forward for the good things to come! Praying hard that I can have a baptism here with my kid. Especially because I'll probably only be with him for half of his training because I've been in Torremolinos for a LONG time! haha. It hasn't seemed super long though. There's enough crazy people here to keep every day interesting :).
Well, until next week! :) Have a great week! Study your scriptures and say your prayers! And tonight is family home evening! So do an activity from Preach My Gospel :). haha.
Love you guys,
Elder Marchant
No comments:
Post a Comment