Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Short note.... all of a sudden it disappeared

Gosh dangit!! I wrote this whole thing and all of a sudden it disappeared and didn´t get saved in my drafts! How does that happen!?


Anyways, really quickly, today we went to the Alhambra. It was AWESOME! I will send pictures :) I HAVE been taking lots of pictures I just can´t send them sometimes!


Today we got called by members almost every day to go help them with stuff! At first I thought it was annoying because we were missing out on so much work time but then I realized how happy I am that the members here trust me enough to call me to ask to come and help them with stuff :). I am so happy that the members trust me and like me enough here that they call us when they need help :)


Thanksgiving was great! We had a Zone Meeting and then ate Roasted Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Rolls, Stuffing, and PUMKIN PIE! Aww yeah! It was great! :) I LOVE hanging out with all the other missionaries and getting to know them :)


I started P90X this week as well! :) Attacking the morning has been a big focus here lately and I have felt so great getting up ON TIME and working out hard to start the day off like the Lord has asked :).


I´m getting really good at Ping Pong :) I play with the Young men here a lot and and getting super good! :) I challenge Dad when I get home!


I don´t have much time now, but that´s a quick rundown of the week. Promise a better email with PICTURES next week! :) Love you all! :) Bye!

Derick's new style...
 Sebastian in the Hospital

A photo of the Alhambra

No comments:

Post a Comment