Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Much needed rest...

It's been a long week. Haha

Last week Elder Gonzalez got sick so we spent the majority of the week
in the piso. So I don't really have a lot to report haha :). I got a
lot of studying done, in my free time I'm watching a series called The
Joseph Smith papers and it is super interesting and awesome. My
testimony of Joseph Smith has grown a lot! I'm getting a lot better at
darts :). And the piso is really clean.

I haven't told Elder Gonzalez but I think the reason he got sick is
because I've been praying that the Lord gives me energy to keep
working and the break we got with him being sick is exactly what I
needed! :) haha.

On Friday, Elder Gonzalez was feeling good enough to a ward activity
we had. We set up a bunch of chairs and popcorn and a projector and
watched Meet the Mormons. It was the first time I watched it and I
really liked it! David Archuleta even sings in Spanish at the end
hahaha :).

Yesterday the elders in the zone were asked to sing Called to Serve at
at stake priesthood meeting so we all went to Cádiz to do that. We
stayed the night in Cádiz and then Elder Gonzalez and I came to
Algeciras early this morning to have P-day at the rock of Gilbralter
and have exchanges with the Elders here.

Gilbralter is cool! It was really hot and really steep and we were in
a really big hurry to get to the top to see the monkeys and there
wasn't water. So it was a struggle hahaha. But we are content to have
gotten pictures with the monkeys.

President Deere leaves in a couple days and on Friday we are having a
trizone conference in Sevilla to meet President Andersen. So we are
pretty excited for that.

Also we have to go to a place called Chiclana to do a baptismal
interview this week so we will be traveling a lot. But it'll be good
:).

Well that's about everything. Hope you guys all have a great week! I love you!

Derick's last mission companion, Elder Adcock is still in their same area and was able to baptize a couple of his and Derick's investigators.  Derick was so happy to see this.  Attached are a couple pictures from Elder Adcock.  



 Rosa's kids with Elder Adcock.


No comments:

Post a Comment