time in our area!
On Monday and Tuesday we were in Malaga for Missionary Leadership
Council, which was really good. President Andersen is a really awesome
guys.
Wednesday we worked all day and Thursday we went to San Fernando to
have interviews with President Andersen so we lost that day.
Friday we went to Cádiz for Zone Meeting. Zone meeting was awesome. It
was probably the best Zone Meeting I've ever had. It was really
spiritual and really fun. The senior Couple in the Zone made Sloppy
Joes and brought Doctor Pepper from the U.S. Naval base. :) then my
companion went to Gilbratar to do a baptismal interview and I went to
work with another companionship so we missed another day and a half of
working haha. Then we worked Saturday night.
At the end of the week we counted how many hours of proselyting we had
in the week and we only had 16 hours. But we taught 12 lessons in
those 16 hours! So that was really good! We did really good at setting
citas with the time we had and we had several investigators in church.
So it ended up being a really good week!
Really that is all :). We have set some big goals for this week and we
have tons of people to visit that we didn't have time to visit last
week. We are also doing really good at gaining the trust of the
members here and getting them involved in the work with has been
really hard for the last missionaries here. So we are really happy
with the work we are dong right now :).
Anyways, I hope you guys all have a great week and I promise to have a
better email next week!
Love you guys!
Elder Marchant
PS....I finally got Derick to send me some info on his new companion after asking about 5 times.
No comments:
Post a Comment