Well....I have been SOOO busy this week and didn't write in my journal once...:(. So this morning I tried to think of everything that happened! I know I missed a lot haha. But here goes!
So last Tuesday, my companion had to go to Malaga for a District Leader meeting so I went on Splits for the day with one of the Zone Leaders in our area. So I had to take the lead and take us around to our investigators and teach them. I learned a lot of different ways to teach and to contact from him. It was also very nice to have someone to talk to in English for 2 days haha.
Tomorrow I am going to Malaga to get my Residency card for Spain. So that should be fun! I get to see
some of the guys from the MTC that were in my group that I haven't seen since the first day here.
We are planning on having 2 baptisms on Saturday! So that is gonna be awesome!!! I am really excited for them!! Nothing is ever set in stone till it happens but we are praying! Our family from Peru, we have to find a new date for because we have had to start the lessons over because their Dad and other son are wanting to listen now too! So that is even better!! :). I am really hoping that we can get the whole family! :).
I hate shaving every day. It is the absolute worst! haha. And I miss music! A ton!! But I really am loving the mission a lot! It is teaching me so much and I'm growing more and more every day!
I'm putting on some pictures of the Plaza de España. We went there the other night after a lesson in a little town outside of Sevilla. It was funny because I didn't know where we were going and then my companion said "Close your eyes" and he guided me for a while and it was super gay haha. Then he said "open!" and I did and it was awesome!!! It was the most beautiful place I've been to so far in Spain! It is actually where they filmed Star Wars on the planet of Naboo! My companion said to me "I want to take my girlfriend here because it would be super romantic but I can't. So I had to do it with you." hahahahaha! The pictures are bad because my camera doesn't take good pictures at night but I'm gonna go back during the day soon :).
Love,
Elder Marchant
No comments:
Post a Comment