First off, I´m sorry you didn´t get an email yesterday haha. We had a member offer to take us to Córdoba! So we spent the day there! It is super pretty! I took tons of pictures mom! But....the Locitorio that we are in doesn´t have slots to put my SD card so...you´ll have to wait! mwahaha! But you WILL get them eventually!
Well we are just so dang busy! We have a baptismal date for that kid, Edward, that I was talking about last week! That was a miracle! It is so amazing to see how just over a week ago he didn´t believe in God at all and now he prays with us and is so sincere! So we are hoping and praying that he continues to progress and that he makes it into the waters of baptism this month!
I had an interview with my Mission President last week and that was just great. He is truly inspired of God! I had started getting to a point where I was saying so many prayers a day that they started to become so routine and meaningless kind of.... I couldn´t figure it out! In my interview, we started off by kneeling down and praying and then my mission president said ¨Well, is there anything you wanna talk to me about?¨ And I thought that there was something but I had forgotten so I just said no. Then he said ¨ ALrighty then, well I wanna talk to you a little about Prayer´ Then I remembered! And he gave me some amazing advice about how to make prayers more meaningful and personal.
On Sunday we went to a members house because we had nothing planned with investigator´s that night. So we just kinda popped in haha. The mom hadn´t been at church so we decided we´d go ask if she needed a blessing. We got up there and a girl that lives with them answered the door. She is less active and has a few things messed up in her life. She lives with this family and works. Well we said asked if sister Jesús needed a blessing and she said ´´I don´t know...but I need one.´´ She wouldn´t tell us why but we gave her a blessing and then gave Sister Jesús one after. Well after all that this girl says to us ¨Before you guys got here I was getting ready to leave. I have been facing a very difficult question in my life right now and have been praying for the answer. I was getting ready to go do something and then I prayed and asked the Lord to answer me PLEASE! And when I finished the prayer the doorbell rang and you guys came up. You said something about a blessing and so I asked for one. One sentence you said in my blessing answered my question perfectly.¨ This girl was trying to keep from crying and was so grateful and it really grew her testimony. It was an amazing experience!
Well I will tell you a little about Córdoba when I send pictures next week! Have a great week everyone! And I love you! Thanks for your support and prayers! They keep me going.
Love,
Elder Marchant
No comments:
Post a Comment