This week has been super fun! We've been improving a lot as far as teaching and have committed a few people to baptism :) Just not a date.... darn agency. Been getting better in many aspects though. My comp is still dead. But he has a lot of desire to finish strong. Just gotta put that into action :). He's good though. He wants to get his english the best it can be before he leaves so we've been talking in english in the piso. It's been fun that way and I speak spanish naturally enough that I don't need constant practice now. Yesterday and american family came to our ward so I got to go to Primary and translate for their little kids :) It was SO FUN!!! I just sat in the little seats and translated into their ears the whole time. The primary kids were super cute and I got to sing primary songs with everyone and draw pictures and stuff :). By far the best sunday in the mission hahaha :). I enjoy translating a lot too.
An american LDS girl saw us in the train the other day and took a picture with us and said she'd sent it to mom. I gave her mom's number and realized AFTER she got off the train that everyone changed phones. And the only other phone number I remember by heart is Greg's haha.
Saw Elder Bastian and Elder Wiley and Hermana Guerrero today! Great old friends! It was a super happy day! :) Gonna see Elder Antezana Tomorrow too!
We've had some really cool experiences this week with people and I'm really enjoying this area and the people here. I took quite a few pictures this week but don't have my card to put them on the computer. All the better email next week! :) haha Hope you all have a great week! Love you guys!
We've had some really cool experiences this week with people and I'm really enjoying this area and the people here. I took quite a few pictures this week but don't have my card to put them on the computer. All the better email next week! :) haha Hope you all have a great week! Love you guys!
These are so "Catch-UP" layouts from Mom.





No comments:
Post a Comment