Monday, October 6, 2014

pics, pics and more pics.

Alrighty everybody,


Now that all the pictures are out, I feel a little safer emailing :) I´m sure my emails from home will be a lot more loving..... ;)


What an awesome week!


Our investigator, Ali has a baptismal date for the 25th of October! He has been super prepared by the Lord. He needs to quit smoking before but he has come to church and he came to watch Priesthood session of conference with us and enjoyed it :). He is super great. We walked up with him to the Alhambra the other day because he lives really close and had a lesson up there with him. He is great!


Last Thursday there was a HUGE storm! There were huge rivers going down the street and golf ball sized hail falling down! It was nuts! Luckily we had just gone into Hanni´s house. She is the girl from Israel. It all came down! So we talked with her and she made us some food haha. It was crazy to watch!


We have another great investigator named Alicia and she is from Ecuador. Last week she came to the church after district meeting and made all the missionaries an Ecuatorian lunch :) We had a lot of fun and she feels super comfortable with all of us. She came to conference too :)


Elder Oldroyd is an AWESOME companion! He is going home in 3 weeks but he is the hardest working companion I´ve had and he has taught me a ton!! We get along really good and have a lot of fun together! We always talk about Torremolinos and all the crazy people and friends there :) I like him a lot!


Conference was super cool! We missed a few talks because we are always busy and doing stuff but I´m looking forward to reading them!


This week we are having a Party of the Nations in the ward. We have people from 13 different countries in our ward and we are gonna have presentations and frood from all the countries. We are doing the United States haha. Some countries are doing dances.... so we are thinking about doing some dumb American Dance move (there´s a new silly one every year in the states) or Thriller hahaha! But we will see!


I´m loving this area! We are getting great work done, I love the city and just everything so far!


I know that everything that was said this weekend in conference was the word straight from our Lord to help us. I hope you all take the things you learned and apply them NOW!


Have a great week! Love you guys! :) Enjoy the pictures! :)

Elder Marchant

Angeles and her crazy dog
 Picasso
Chas and Tong, my English students haha
 Mark

 Symbas Family
P-day sightseeing, RHONDA.







Plaza de Toros in Ronda! 


 What I would have given to have a sword in there!


Nico and Julie
Big clothes fashion show!


  I got me AND Elder Cowley into my suit! hahaha
 Inma and Lorenzo
 The Lugones :)

Nice little reunion with Elder Medina!
GRANADA! This is my area!!!




Elder Oldroyd´s Birthday Lunch
 Elder Oldroyd
 Foo Foo (Nigerian Food)



We walked up to the Alhambra with Ali and had a lesson in the forest.






No comments:

Post a Comment