Monday, September 29, 2014

I LOVE GRANADA!!!

I shall start off with an apology and and explanation.... we use really crappy computers for emailing and a lot of the time the SD card slot doesnt work. So that is why there have not been pictures. I havent tried the one here yet but I will try! If it doesnt work I will do everything I can to find one next week. Super sorry haha. I DO have some dang awesome pictures from the last few weeks so I really am sorry that you havent been able to receive them.

Next, I LOVE this city! Granada is by far one of the most beautiful places ever!!!

This week we found some really cool investigators! We found one from a country in Africa called Mauritania. He is awesome! He has super good intentions and he came to church yesterday and really liked it! We are hoping great things from him! We also are teaching a girl named Hanni who is from Israel. She is studying in the university here and is jewish but not super "with" the jewish religion. She seems super great! I am really loving this place.

We also had a Tri Zone conference in Malaga the other day so I got to go see Elder Cowley and my friends from back in Malaga so that was great!!!

Well crap! There's no SD thing in this computer!!! I WILL send pictures super soon!!!! I am so sorry!!

Well I don't have a whole ton to say this week and don't have a ton of time. But Everything is going great! I love you guys! Have a great week!



Elder Marchant! 

Pictures posted by Mom so you can all see what Granada looks like until Derick sends some.



No comments:

Post a Comment