Monday, September 15, 2014

Grenada here he comes!!!!!

Alrighty everybody, this is gonna be super quick because we are taking our entire P day to go to RONDA!!!! I´m super excited and I know you guys are too because it´s on of the places you guys wanted me to go see. It´s the place with the SUPER huge bridge. So we are going there and have to catch a train and only have 30 minutes to email. I will send TONS of pictures next week!


Quick catch up though.... I am leaving Torremolinos. I´m going to Granada on Wednesday and I´m gonna be companions with Elder Oldroyd. I know him. I´ve actually been on splits with him before and he served in Torremolinos before I did. So it should be good. He is from Mesa too. He went to school with Elder Cowley. He is ending his mission in just over a month. So I´ll be killing again :) But I am district leader over a big district in the mission so I´m really excited for that and to go do splits and numbers and baptismal interviews. And something I have always loved in the mission is preparing talks for district meeting so it will be super awesome to do that.


It´s sad to leave Torremolinos and especially Elder Cowley. But I´ve been here for a long time and was getting pretty disanimated about walking the same streets every day with the same people. So this change will be really good! I am going to miss a lot of people and have already said goodbye to quite a few and I HATE that haha. But the change will be really good. Don´t worry mom, I have been taking pictures of all the people and I will send them all next week.


I love you guys and I hope you have a great week! I´ll be sending lots of pictures next week in Granada!!!


Love,


Elder Marchant.


By the way, I am SOOOOOO proud of you guys for studying Preach My Gospel!!! :) Pray for names to give to the missionaries when they come over next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment