Well everybody! What a week!
Ronda was AWESOME!!!!! The coolest thing by far that I have seen in Spain!!! I will send a lot of pictures!!! Me and Elder Crandall went to the Oldest Bullfighting ring in the world as well and that was super neat! We left on a train at 10 in the morning and got there just before 12. We had to catch the train back at 5 so we were pretty rushed but we hiked down to the bottom of the bridge and got some sweet pictures! The hike was pretty sketchy but the view was worth it!!! What a great P Day!!
Saying goodbye to Torremolinos was hard. I did realize that I was done there though. I all of a sudden got so dead of being there after my call haha. 6 months in an area is a long time! It was hard to say bye to my converts and the members that I had grown so close to. I hate leaving investigators too! I always feel like they are my responsibility and I hate ¨passing¨ that responsibility to someone else. But I think everything should be good there. :) Lots of pictures will be attached.
I really am enjoying my new area so far! Granada reminds me a lot of the United States by the way it looks. It is a university city and looks very nice. The streets are all really big and there´s ¨houses¨ I guess we could say haha. Nothing like at home but it seems a lot more like the states here. Elder Oldroyd is awesome! I like him a lot. He served in Torremolinos before me so we have lots of stuff to talk about. Our district is fun! Doing my first district meeting was really fun too! I love doing talks! And I guess this district was not a fan of the last DL so I have to make up for that :). I´m really loving everything about this area so far. We teach English class on Friday nights and we teach the advanced class so we just converse with the people and it´s really great!
We don´t have much as far as investigators but we are gonna fix that real soon!!! We have some great goals and are gonna meet them! I really would love to baptize with Elder Oldroyd before he goes home. I am very greatful that he is not dead :)
My address here is: c/ Ovidio Nº2, Esc. 2, 5º2
18014, Granada (Granada)
SPAIN
So I would LOVE letters! haha. I like being able to read things throughout the week. And it takes WAY to long to go through the mission office.
Everything is still great! I love the work! I know it´s true! I am so happy to be serving my Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ.
Love you all!
Elder Derick Marchant
No comments:
Post a Comment