Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hey there, everybody! :)


What an awesome week! :) I LOVE my new area! It´s so nice to be in a Zone Leader area that has been taken care of by good missionaries for a while. We have a lot of work and taught a ton of lessons. So far we have set 2 baptismal dates just in the last few days here and they seem pretty promising. We also have about 5 investigators that will baptized as soon as they get married. So we are working on that too.


Elder Letts is awesome. We are already really good friends. He has been out 1 transfer more in the mission than me so we are pretty close to the same age in the mission. He has taught me a lot already. He is a great kid. We also have had so many funny things happen to us in just a few days together. We are always laughing! :) haha. He wrestled and he´s from Layton. So we always have ton to talk about and we have a lot in common.


It´s super fun being in a car! We eat really healthy so that we don´t gain weight and we walk fast when we aren´t in the car. I love being able to listen to music all the time! :) It is the best!! :) I am super tired all the time though! And it´s super hard to learn the area when we are driving everywhere. Everything just passes by so fast that I am not learning where to go ever. We have a ton of little towns that we work in so we are always traveling. But it´s super great to be able to pick up members to come with us to citas.


Saying goodbye in Granada was rough. I said goodbye to a ton of people. I went over to see Sebastian and Susana every day for at least a few minutes. And before I left on Wednesday morning they had me come over to eat ¨American Breakfast¨. We made bacon and eggs and had orange juice :) haha. They were the fastest goodbye because we all knew that we would be crying if we kept talking and saying thanks and stuff. I miss them a ton. The first goodbye in the mission where I have almost cried. We pass through Granada every month to go to Concilio (Mission Leadership Council) so I hope to be able to see them sometimes.


Well, I think that´s about everything. Today we went to Murcia to play soccer with all the missionaries there and I got to meet some new missionaries so that was fun :).


I hope you guys have an awesome week! :) I love you guys! :)


ADIOS!


Elder Marchant

Derick's Mom:
We had a special treat this past week and were able to have one of Derick's companions over for dinner.  Elder Oldroyd brought a couple of painting that Derick had purchased.  It was so much fun to visit with him and to hear what Derick has been doing.

Derick's reply to our visit:

I´m so glad you guys got to meet Elder Oldroyd. I LOVE him! :)


I bet you guys are super Derick Trunky from all the talking you guys did about me. :) I know mom is with her ¨Only 8 fast sundays left!¨ haha. That makes it seem like I have NO time left! I am so glad I still have time left in the mission! I haven´t done all that I want to do yet! :)


The SD card slot doesn´t work. I will send pictures next week :). I even just took a selfie of me and Elder Letts because I said ¨Hey, my mom is gonna kill me if I don´t send a picture of us to her.¨ and he said ¨okay....but only if you send it to my mom too.¨ haha :)


Next week! :)


Love you guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment