EASILY THE BEST WEEK OF MY MISSION!!!
So this last week in the mission we had a week of Setting Baptismal Dates. I will refer to them as ¨fechas¨ because that is how you say it in spanish and it´ll take me forever to write this if I don´t write it like I say it.
So at concilio at the beginning of the month we set a goal as leaders that we would set 250 fechas in one week. Before the week started, Elder Letts and I set a companionship goal of 12 and a Zone Goal of 45. Our district (which consists of us and just one other companionship that lives with us here in Molina) set a goal of 20.
We saw SOOO many miracles!!!! Elder Letts and I went CRAZY! We invited literally EVERYONE to be baptized this last week. We found 9 new investigators. They are all AWESOME! And we ended the week with....19 fechas :). We set more than any other companionship in the mission. I hope not to come off as bragging. I just want to tell you guys how extremely blessed we were. We DEFINITELY do not deserve the blessings that the Lord is giving us right now and to have seen the miracles that we did last week. As a district we set 32 out of our goal of 20 :) So by the end, we set over 1 tenth of the mission´s fechas just in our 2 companionships in Molina. As a zone we got 55 out of 45 and as a mission we set 272 as a mission. We are being so blessed in this mission. The Lord wants the work to grow SO BAD here in Spain! He is just waiting for us to forget about ourselves and serve him with all our hearts, minds, might, and strength. We are hoping to have MANY baptisms very soon :). We are SO grateful and really very humbled. We learned how to get down on our knees and ask for blessings and then get up on our feet and work hard and do what He asks us to do.
In other BIG news....Yesterday we had interviews with President Deere. I talked with him about a few things and then he said ¨Elder Marchant, this next transfer you´re going to be training a new missionary.¨ I FREAKED OUT!!!! He had told me that I would train again because I only did half of Elder Cowley´s training but when I became a Zone Leader I ruled that out because that never happens. But I will stay being a Zone Leader and train a new missionary at the same time!!! The other Zone Leader is gonna live with me here in Molina but we won´t go out and work together! :) I am so excited!! Because I am a WAY better missionary now than I was when I trained Elder Cowley!
One of the reasons I will be training is because we found out that the international drivers license is only valid for the first 6 months of Residency in Spain. So President needs to put a new missionary with me to drive legally. I was just getting the hang of driving in Europe!! haha :) But I am SUPER excited! I´ll be going to Málaga on Monday for trainer´s training and come back Wednesday probably :).
I´m kinda scared because we have SO much work right now and I will be basically completely in charge of it by myself because I will be with a brand new missionary. But training brings so many miracles so we are bound to still move forward like crazy! :)
I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!! I am so happy all the time!! :) The Promise from the first Presidency in Preach My Gospel is so true. That we will experience more happiness and joy preaching the Gospel to the Lord´s children than we have ever before felt :) It is so true!! :) I love you guys and I will be praying for you and let you know what´s going on next week! :) Love you guys! Have an amazing week! :)
Elder Marchant




No comments:
Post a Comment