Alright....so I just got back from Málaga. My kid´s name is Elder Adcock. He´s from San Clemente, California. He´s 19 and he seem pretty cool so far :). I will send you a picture next week and tell you more about him as I get to know him.
Last week was my last week with Elder Letts :( So much has happened and it´s been so crazy lately that I don´t even remember anything that happened. All I know is that we are doing really good and seeing lots of success and miracles :). Saying goodbye to Elder Letts was the worst but I will see him next week at Concilio because he is going to Sevilla to be a Zone Leader still. :) He was easily one of my favorite companions. We got along amazing from day 1 and we were ALWAYS having fun with each other. I have lots of pictures to send you guys of us too :).
I only have 20 minutes to email so this is really short but I wanted to just tell you guys what is going on :).
I spent the day in Torremolinos yesterday working with an Elder while I waited to go pick up my companion. It was so fun :). I went and ate lunch with the Lugones family and visited a ton of old investigators :). I might go eat lunch with Inma and Lorenzo next week before Concilio too :).
Everything is going great and I will send a better email next week :) Love you guys!
Elder Marchant
No comments:
Post a Comment