Derick usually sends us a 2nd email during his P-day so this is just an update and answer to a couple of my questions and he wanted me to send him the lyrics to the song, post.
Thank you so much! Every sunday we sing at the Temple Steps and we always sing Called to Serve, Redeemer of Israel, Army of Helaman, and Onward Christian Soldiers. I love it! The 1st Counseler of the MTC Presidency sang in MOTAB so he leads us and teaches us. He is awesome!! His name is Elder Sullivan. He talks to me a lot because he likes it when I sing haha. We also sing at the park every week. I just got back from the Prado Museum of Art. It is one of the most famous museums in the world. It was a really neat experience going there but I didn't have much of an appreciation for the art (lots of naked portraits) haha. I know it's art but I just wasn't a fan. It was the first time I had been downtown Madrid and it was BEAUTIFUL!! I took pictures so I will send them sometime! We ride the Subway here a lot and on the way back I talked to a guy from Malaga. He was super nice! I hear that the people down south are the nicest. He had never heard of the Mormons but he had heard of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints haha. Kinda backwards. But he was way nice. I didn't send this to everyone because I don't have a lot of time so make sure you post it on your blog or something :). Thanks again for the music! I love you. And I'm gonna tear it up out here! haha. Hey, and thank you for letting me know how Greg is doing. I have been more worried about that than anything. I put his name on the temple roll every week. Please keep me updated.
Love,
Elder Derick Marchant


No comments:
Post a Comment