Monday, August 24, 2015

I'm tired.....

This week has been good. I'm pretty tired. I think I'm gonna ask my
comp for a blessing for this last transfer. I don't know what's up but
physically and mentally I'm drained. I want so bad to work hard this
last transfer but it's getting so hard. We are still going strong but
it's just getting hard for me.

I'm good though. Don't worry! Just pray like crazy haha :)

Elder Letts cam to visit me yesterday with his family. His mom took
tons of pictures and said she'd send them to you, mom. So be waiting
for those :).

There's not really much else. It's been a really normal week. Our
converts are doing really good and are helping a lot in the ward. :).

Next week I'm gonna be at church concilio and I'm gonna try to go
visit Inma and Lorenzo because it's my last time going to Malaga, so
I'll let you guys know how that goes :).

Sorry the email isn't great today. The wifi hasn't been great and Pday
is over so I did this quick. But I love you guys! My email will be
better next week! :). Thanks for everything!

Elder Marchant


" My what BIG feet you have"



No comments:

Post a Comment