emailing last week. Just super busy :).
Well a lot has happened! My companion and I have been working really
hard and we should have 2 baptisms this weekend if everything goes
well :). Haha. I don't know if I told you guys about our friend
Rebecco. He stopped us in the street one day and we invited him to a
ward BBQ and he came and then we taught him in the church and set a
baptismal date then he came to church and when we taught him again 2
days later he had read up to Jacob in the Book of Mormon! We've still
been teaching him. And he's come to church every week since then. He
is in 3 Nephi the last he told us :). He quit smoking and he's excited
to get baptized on Friday with a lady we've been teaching named Rosa
:). So we are praying that everything goes good!
We've just been having a lot of fun lately while we work. This area
really is wearing us out. So we try to have as much fun as we can
while we work. I love my companion :) he is a stud and he's really
fun!
It's so weird to think how much time I have left. Saying goodbye to
Elder Letts was awful. I said goodbye to him at concilio and that was
like the hardest goodbye of the mission. He was such a great comp and
he's an awesome friend. I know we will hang out after the mission.
I saw Inma in Malaga as well. She is good. Not going to church because
she has to work so she's kind of losing the Spirit a little. You can
tell. But she misses me and Elder Wiley and she wants me to come over
and eat with them next concilio.
Well, everything is good! It'll be a great week! I hope you guys have
one just as great! :) love you all! Make dad have a good birthday :)
Elder Marchant
Concilio
Saying goodbye to Eldter Letts
Yummy Salad!
The Sister Missionaries helped Derick do some clothes shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment